Nov 9, 2017
Show notes for this episode can be found here:
In this edition of Anomaly, Jen and Angela discussed:
- How the Tests are used
- How they can help you with your friendships and work
- Introverts and Extroverts explained
- Whether or not the test is accurate and how the results can be
- Which personality types Jen and Angela are and which famous
people and fictional characters they compare to
- The Myers-Briggs personality types of Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Mass Effect characters
- Myers-Briggs personality types of Stranger Things and Star Trek
- Jen and Angela also ask listeners to help determine the
personality types of Wheel of Time characters
- Which personality type are you?
Here's a break down of Star Trek Discovery episode 7 and 8
- Do you want Anomaly to continue covering Star Trek
- Theories of who Ash really is
- Is the romance being forced?
- Yay! Character development!
- Can Klingons dance?
- What the heck happened to Admiral Cornell?
- What's the deal with Harry Mudd? Is he being shoehorned
- Drunk Tilly
- Time loops and the “Star Trek formula”
- Which episode is more Star Trek-y?
Visit our booth at Wizard World Austin Comic Con!
Jen and Angela always have so much fun at Wizard World Austin
Comic Con. They often have the coolest celebrities, the crowds
aren't bad, the cosplay is fun, and they love getting to visit with
fellow Anomalies in the wild. If you're going, please swing by our
booth and say "hi".
432-363-4742 (Google Voice Mail)
Email your feedback and audio comments to GirlyGeekz@Gmail.Com
Please share this episode with your friends
Thanks for listening!