Wed, 22 January 2014
Jen and Angela tell the tale of their Nov. 2013 cosplay adventures, at the Wizard World Comic Con in Austin, Texas.
The commentary and footage is focused on:
- The cosplay experience at Austin Comic Con
- Tips on wearing a Star Trek: The Original Series skant dress (don't make our mistakes, ladies)
- The Scott Bakula/ William Shatner and Jewel Staite panels
- Photos ops with various celebrities
- A mini review of their Skant dresses, made by Anovos and CosplaySky,
- A report on their experience with a company called "Circle Cam". Circle Cam captured a series of 360 images of the Anomaly group in costume—that imagery is also included in the video.
- After Party
Sat, 4 January 2014
Happy New Year, Anomaly listeners!
Right before the busy holiday season, Sue and I took some time to chat about modern animation classic, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. The ladies also quickly discuss what they've been up to, and sneak in an impromptu review of Disney's Frozen. So, spoiler warning for those who have not seen it yet. The Frozen mini-review runs about 5 to 6 minutes long for those who want to remain spoiler-free.
Theme music is used by permission of Marian Call. Go to mariancall.com for more information and music, including her latest album, Sketchbook.
For more information on Anomaly and Anomaly Supplemental, visit www.anomalypodcast.com.
Have questions, feedback or comments for the Supplemental ladies? Send your emails and mp3s to moregirlygeekz(at)gmail.com.